[Nfbf-l] a new guy saying Hi

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jun 24 23:21:08 UTC 2011

Hello Bill,

Welcome to Florida and to our NFBF list! No, I don't know you, but we all
look forward to greeting you and getting to know you. I hope you will come
to our caucus on Monday evening from 6 till 7, in Wekiwa 6, Level 2. And
also please stop by our Florida Hospitality suite in room 14231. I'm
assuming you already know at least a couple folks in our affiliate?

Thanks for sending a message to the list prior to the convention so we can
make a point of looking for you. Convention is so huge that it's often
difficult to find people.  I hope you have a copy of the agenda. There are a
couple events specifically for first timers.

See you in Orlando!!

Sherrill O'Brien, Vice President, Tampa Bay Chapter
President, Florida Association of Guide Dog Users