[Nfbf-l] a new guy saying Hi

tfurban22 at gmail.com tfurban22 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:55:21 UTC 2011

Hello Bill,
Welcome to the list!  I'm Tessa from the Clearwater area.  I won't be
attending the national convention however I do hope you have a great time!
I went to the state convention and it was a lot of fun.
I will be going to school for massage therapy in the fall; after that I will
see what other areas in the health field I would like to go in.
Have a great day and once again welcome to this list!  Everyone here is very
friendly and very helpful if you would need any.
Tessa