[Nfbf-l] a new guy saying Hi

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 11:08:58 UTC 2011

Hi Sherrill,
I have a female black lab(my second)and she like her predacessor came from
the Seeing Eye.
As I am not arriving until tuesday morning the sunday meeting is out but I
am planning on attending the tuesday evening one.  I have a question for you
all.  In reading through the agenda I am seeing that many of the things that
I have an interest in are all happening on the same day(tuesday)and in some
cases conflict.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com
954 227 7772 or Toll Free 877 227 7775