[Nfbf-l] Sight is Required

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Jun 26 22:21:59 UTC 2011

Hi Matt,

He needed help from someone else or he could never have done it alone?  Erik
contributed a lot on the expedition.  No one has ever climbed Mt. Everest
alone, it takes a team.  For that matter the sighted climbers get help from
the Sherpa who know their way.

No one in life does anything alone.  We all depend on each other.  Do you
fix your own teeth or go to the dentist?  Do you rely on a pilot to fly when
you go in an airliner?  Do you grow your own food or make your own clothes?
No, these are all things other people do.   It took me a long time to
realize this myself, so I know where you are coming from.

JODY