[Nfbf-l] Help in downloading National Convention Agenda

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 02:21:00 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy,

You may already have the link but here it is again just in case.

http://www.guidedogswa.org/Library/openbiblio/shared/download.php?id=1453

Clikc the link above and when asked if you want to open or save choose save.
You will need to know where it is going to save the file as you will need to
find it once it has finished downloading.  Press enter on the file to begin
unzipping it.  Next press alt+f to open the file menu and press enter on
extract all.  This will extract all of the files to a folder of the same
name as the file you just pressed enter on.  You will have to copy that
folder which has all the files to the card you use in your stream putting it
in the same folder where your NLS books are kept.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Jim