[Nfbf-l] phone out of order

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 18:27:12 UTC 2011

Did you check if the ringer is off or if the phone is getting the ring
signal.

I once had a problem where the phone wasn't getting the ring signal and the
wall jack had to be replaced.  Actually the problem was coming into my
apartment so none of the jacks would have made a difference.

Hope you get this solved.  I'm looking forward to the convention.
.