[Nfbf-l] Fw: volunteer openings @ national

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 18:41:27 UTC 2011

Trying again

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre

From: valkemadenise at aol.com
Date: Jun 27, 2011 2:18 PM
Subject: volunteer openings @ national
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org

Chapter leaders have done a great job lining up volunteers for the Florida table, Florida suite, and the information table in the lobby.  We still have some openings that need to be covered.

Information table in lobby:

Monday 3:30-5:00

Monday 5:00-6:00

Tuesday 3:00-5:00

Tuesday 5:00-6:30

We don't need to know everything about Orlando, the hotel, or the convention.  We can refer people in the right direction so, we don't need to worry.  It is a great way to welcome people since we are in the lobby.

Exhibit Hall

Monday 3:00-5:00

We will be selling t-shirts & candy.  Shirts are different sizes and colors and money will need to be handled.

Florida Suite

Tuesday 8:00-9:00am

Wednesday 8:00-9:00am

Friday 12:00-2:00

We will be serving  nonalcoholic beverages and snacks, as well as, making all feel welcomed.

We like to have two people for each time period.

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer for any of these slots.  We will fill in the remainder when we caucus on Monday @ 6 PM.  I will send sheets for each area on Thursday as I leave on Friday.

Thanks,

Denise Valkema

305-972-8529

-