[Nfbf-l] Its the law

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:22:08 UTC 2011

David, I was crossing the road in order to go to my nabiors house, and my sister says that I was almost ran over. I told her about the white cane law, and my brother in-law chimed in, "I've never heard of the white cane law," Do you find this is the case where you live as well that people have never heard of this law? People speed up and down this road all of the time, and my sister is afraid I will be killed. Lets say I'm going to my nabior's house for coffee, and I'm ran over and killed. Whose fault would it be? Their are know side walks, and my brother in-law is angry that the mobility instructor is having me cross the road. Is he right for being angry? RJ