[Nfbf-l] Race For Independence

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:41:51 UTC 2011

Don't forget to regester for the race for independence and donate
money to The Imagination Fund.
If anyone hasn't already created a page, donated to someone, or will
be creating a page, if finantially possible could you donate to my
page? Any amount would be appreachiated. ;)

Thank You

Brianna Scerenscko

--
Brianna Scerenscko