[Nfbf-l] time shhets for national convention attached

valkemadenise at aol.com valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 23:49:24 UTC 2011

 Attached find the sheets for the Florida Suite, Florida table in exhibit hall, and the information table.  We have so many great volunteers!

We do have openings if anyone wants to fill them:
Information table - Monday 5:00-6:00, Tuesday 5:00-6:30 or so.
Florida Suite - Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-9:00 AM, Tuesday 5:00-8:00 (could be less time depending on need)

Thanks for all you have done and will do!

Denise Valkema
305-972-8529