[Nfbf-l] Stricter Guide Dog regulations

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 15:57:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Kirk, for this info.  I've received it now, I think 3 times , smile,
from different folks, but I do appreciate you sending it.  I'm also on the
fCB list, in case you didn't know, and have already forwarded this to some
other lists I am on that I think would benefit from this information.

Again, thanks for thinking of me.  Have a wonderful day.