[Nfbf-l] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] Scholarship Deadline 3/31 announcement

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 16:56:11 UTC 2011

____________________________________
 From: pattichang at att.net
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Sent:  3/13/2011 5:13:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [Nfbnet-master-list]  Scholarship Deadline 3/31 announcement

Attention:

Our deadline is near.  National  Federation of the Blind national
scholarship applications are due by March  31, 2011.  You can apply
for an NFB scholarship by going to  www.nfb.org/scholarships.  We are
encouraging online  applications.  At our 2011 convention we will
award 30  scholarships.  If you don't apply, you can't win an
award.  The  awards run from $3,000 to $12,000. If you win, we will
also assist you to  attend the convention and you will be afforded the
gift of the  federation.  Applications must be in our national office
or submitted  online by March 31, 2011.  Direct specific questions to
extension  2415 at our national center, (410) 659-9314.

Patti  Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship  Committee
scholarships at nfb.org

Nfbnet-master-list  mailing  list