[Nfbf-l] A DJ for Salsa Night at National Convention

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:06:59 UTC 2011

Hello all list members,
A couple of students from the National Federation of the Blind Students division (NABS) have asked me if I can refer them to a DJ in the Orlando area who can assist them with the music for a salsa night event that they are planning to hold. I remember that when we had our state convention there was an individual who was the DJ and I recommended him to NABS; however, I do not remember his name nor can I find his contact information. NABS is able to afford $400 for three hours. If anyone can assist me in finding this DJ's contact, that would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

Alicia Betancourt