[Nfbf-l] Fw: Florida May Repeal Red-Light Cam Law?

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 01:14:56 UTC 2011

I'm not sure I would go that far, but I think this would certainly be a bad
idea.  I agree with the idea that even if only one life is saved because of
the cameras, they should remain in place.  You can't have self-government
without proper enforcement of laws that are meant for safety and you cannot
have freedom without responsibility, it just can't work.  Considering that
traffic safety laws and rules are violated routinely, perhaps we need a
little push to get us to do the right thing here.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet