[Nfbf-l] ATTENTION Orlando Chapter

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 03:01:29 UTC 2011

That would be great Kirk. Thanks.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net
904-571-9117

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk" <kvharmon54 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:30:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] ATTENTION Orlando Chapter

Gina, I can check with the CEO of Lighthouse that I was just at and see if
she would give me their contact for there's from today's event if  you
would like. They have several fund raiser's every year and always have T
shirts for them all. I have been on many committee's for them in the past
and can tell you that their boards always check out prices thoroughly before
placing orders! Let  me know and if you want me to, I will do so! KH