[Nfbf-l] Membership cards

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 19:05:37 UTC 2011

Dear Gloria,

Please send any thing to my address from now on as our chapter Treasurer is
moving due to foreclosure.
I hope that she has send you our membership list and dues already.
Please send to me at: David Evans, President, 19601 Carolina Circle, Boca
Raton, Fl. 33434

Thank you,

David Evans, President
Palm Beach County Chapter