[Nfbf-l] Crazy eighty's additional info

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Tue Mar 29 21:36:49 UTC 2011

Hi,
Yes the agent said when he saw blood coming out of the president's
mouth he was worried he had broke one of Reagan's ribs when he hit him
and pushed him in the car. Guess that would have been better then not
moving fast enough and not saving his life. :)
Take Care,
Toni

--
You cannot control other people's feelings, attitudes, and emotions
relating to you. You can only exert control over yourself. Someone may

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras