[Nfbf-l] NFB Center in Florida

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:26:32 UTC 2011

RJ,
	I'm disgusted at what Florida's Daytona Beach center is
doing.  This is exactly the center I ha to deal with.  Men
on the second floor, women on the third ... probably no
co-ed visits in dorms.  My bf and I always had visits in our
apartments, and he'll see me lots more.  We're probably
going to marry someday, and I never would've imagined this
when I went to the Florida center.  I'm sorry, but that's
just what I feel.
Beth