[Nfbf-l] NFB Center in Florida

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Mar 30 16:10:51 UTC 2011

Call me old fashioned but I think having separate floors for men and women
is a great idea.  You can still socialize in the lounge or other places
while keeping some sense of privacy on your floor.

There are people of all ages going to the center and I am sure that older
residents and very young residents who are leaving home for the first time
will appreciate it.

I went to college in the early 70s when men hd the first floor and woman the
second and third floors and it was fine.  We had two bathrooms on each floor
so we could walk to the bathroom in our pajamas without having to worry
about members of the opposite sex being there.

JODY