[Nfbf-l] Fw: ideas for the Center in FL

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:24:13 UTC 2011

Just to add to that, the center should have the core classes Braille,
Travel, Home Management, Technology, and Woodshop. I agree on the
apartments being a certain distance from the center. Also, the center
should do field trips to give the students practice in traveling in
different areas and situations and promote socialization between the
students.

--
Brianna Scerenscko