[Nfbf-l] Hello,

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 19:07:03 UTC 2011

We all make misstakes but you were missed. You are not a dork!

Denise

Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Nov 6, 2011 9:19 AM, Mark Tardif <markspark at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Just saying hello and making sure everything's working with my email.  Just my paranoia.  It's been quiet on the lists, and I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.  Also, Denise, I apologize for not attending our legislative teleconference last Sunday.  I deleted a myriad of messages last week when I came back on line and, sure enough, I accidentally deleted your notification.  What a dork!!!  But I do apologize and plan to be part of it.  Take care.

Mark Tardif

Welcome to my planet

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org