[Nfbf-l] Dictation software with jaws

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:23:54 UTC 2011

Hello. Dragon Naturally Speaking can work with JAWS. In order to control JAWS with Dragon, you will need a special program called J-Say in edition to Dragon.  I would call Freedom Scientific and ask them about getting J-Say so you can use Dragon Naturally Speaking with your version of JAWS.
I hope this will get you started.

Ryan