[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Megabus less expensive than Greyhound.

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 09:46:30 UTC 2011

I'd forgetten about Red Coach since they serve Jax and Daytona.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
minichiellog at comcast.net
904-571-9117

I GoodSearch & GoodShop for the Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
Shop for the cause online at www.goodShop.com, or
just searching the Internet with www.goodSearch.com.
All of your favorite merchants are there, and a percentage of your purchase will help so many.