[Nfbf-l] Anyone need a braille writer?

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:33:55 UTC 2011

hello, If you are unable to sell it would you consider donating it to  us at
the Florida Disabled Citizens  for Progress so we may give it to someone
that can't afford one and needs one badly? If so, pleawse give me a call! My
name is Kirk Harmon and I am the founder and president of the FDCP,Inc. we
collect and distribute blind adaptive  equipment for people in financial
difficults and let them gain their independence like we have been  able to
do! Please consider this item to help others! Thanks, Kirk Harmon

Kirk Harmon
Phone: 1-888-955-3327
or 1-904-783-9896