[Nfbf-l] Congrats

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:58:12 UTC 2011

I so agree Pat! KH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia A. Lipovsky" <plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>
To: "NFBF List" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 2:48 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Congrats

I would like to extend my congratulations to Peter and Jean Cerillo on their
marriage that took place today on the Courthouse steps in Daytona Beach.

May you both share a wonderful life together, enjoying good health,
happiness, and prosperity.

There is nothing more exciting than finding that special someone that makes
you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Once again, congratulations, and may peace be with you both!!

Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
Have a Great Day