[Nfbf-l] FW: Last Reminder

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Apr 1 19:59:44 UTC 2012

From: Gloria Hicks [mailto:glorianfb at irescue-tax.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 3:39 PM
To: 'NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Last Reminder

Hello everyone,

I want to thank all of the treasurers who have sent me financial reports and
dues. However, there are still a few chapters and one division who have not
reported to the state. Keep in mind that the divisions do not usually pay
for dues  if their members are part of a chapter. Please let me hear from
you  this week.

Any members not having their dues paid by  a treasurer of a chapter or
division or members at large will not be able to vote at the state
convention business meeting.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629