[Nfbf-l] Fw: corrected link for video Car for a Blind Man

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:19:55 UTC 2012

Sherri, I have to say, this car from Google is phenominal! this guy didn't
have to attach any wires or anything to himself to drive in it. Remember
when I said that Google was already one up on our car? I take it back now,
they are 100 times ahead of us in technology for this wonderful and exciting
project. I can actually see this vehicle getting approval  from our
government to mix into the mainstream  of driving  machines! Thanks for the
send,  I am excited! Kirk
Kirk Harmon
DA V national blind chapter
Life member

BVA/FRG
Life member

NFB & FCB
member
" A smile can change a persons life, try it sometime!"