[Nfbf-l] Radio show Blind Matters 3 PM today

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:54:54 UTC 2012

There's a new voice in Central Florida, and everybody's talking! At least,
the visually impaired community is certainly talking! A new radio showed
aired on Saturday April 7 called "Blind Matters." WEUS, Big 810 AM, is the
place, Saturdays at 3:00 P.M. is the time, and Michael Golder is the host.
Many of you caught the debut, and even more will be tuning in this next
Saturday I'm sure.

One of the show's sponsors, The Green Parrot in Casselberry, will be the
setting for a promotional event, hosted by Michael and Lynn Golder, every
other Sunday, beginning April 15, from 4:00 until 7:00 P.M. Specials will be
available to our group, (this Sunday will be all you can eat wings, plus
sides and a drink, for $8.95).

So join us, enjoy some good food, chat with old friends, make new ones, and
meet Michael in person!

WHEN: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 4:00 until 7:00 P.M.

WHERE: the Green Parrot

280 SR 436, Casselberry, FL 32707

Located in the Old Time Pottery Shopping Center, across from Sam's Club.

Phone: 407/332-1599.

For paratransit users, this is within the three quarter mile required
distance, so if you are as well, it will be only $4 each way.

Check out the show on Saturday, and see you on Sunday.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board