[Nfbf-l] last-minute reminder

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:18:10 UTC 2012

Just a quick reminder especially for those living in Orlando or the Central
Florida area.

Newsline Public Forum Notice Request

The Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind will conduct a Public Forum
Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM at the Lighthouse Central
Florida,  421 E. Robinson Street, Orlando 32801.

The Council will receive consumer input on the effectiveness of services
provided by the Florida Division of Blind Services in assisting individuals
with visual impairments achieving employment and independence under
Title I of the Rehab Act. This is an open meeting with no agenda.

In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a
special accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact the
local DBS  office, no later than five (5) working days prior to the meeting
at (407) 245-0700 or toll free (866) 841-0928, or through the Florida
Telephone Relay system 711.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board