[Nfbf-l] Payment Plans

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 22:43:01 UTC 2012

I understand that some people are getting confused about the
payment plan per cabin. If you are not sure how it works here is an
example.

I am not going to use actual numbers but am going to use round numbers for
demonstration purposes.

Cabin costs for 2 people $600 that is $300 per person.
Cabin payment plan is  $600 divided by 12 months equals $50  per  month
Now if there is two different people staying in the cabin divide the $50 by
 2 which equals $25 per person each month.
Hopefully that demonstration will fix any confusion about the payment plan
by cabin.

If not please call me at 407-877-8668
Dwight