[Nfbf-l] Pasport Substitute

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 16 01:50:26 UTC 2012

While reading through email about the cruisevention in 2014, there were some posts about a document that may be, in some instances, substituted for a passport.  Of course I deleted everything, but lo and behold yesterday I received a call from someone up here in Maine wondering if I knew anything about that.  What is it, how does one get it, how much does it cost, and when does it expire and what are the restrictions?  I’d appreciate any information about this anyone may have.  Thank you.  By the way, the last I checked it was 6 degrees above up here, haven’t seen that since my days in Cleveland.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.