[Nfbf-l] Joyce Hildreth Resigns

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:36:04 UTC 2012

Hi Dan. The kind of people you are referring to have nothing to lose if DBS
becomes more inefficient, or it becomes defunct. Hopefully, DBS will not
stop its services in the absence of the leader.
I believe we can start building public opinion behind you or Dwight. Either
of you will be more efficient than Joyce Hilldrith. But it is a challenging
time to lead anything throughout the US, the case is much worse in Florida.