[Nfbf-l] Joyce Hildreth Resigns

Lighthouse of the Big Bend lighthousebigbend at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:40:38 UTC 2012

FYI

 *From:* Irwin, Lorrie [mailto:Lorrie.Irwin at fldoe.org] *On Behalf Of *Stewart,
Pam
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:36 PM
*To:* #$DBS_ALL_USERS
*Cc:* McKinlay, Aleisa
*Subject:* Personnel Announcement

DBS Team:

As many of you may already be aware, Joyce Hildreth resigned from her
position as Director of the Division of Blind Services this morning. We
appreciate Joyce’s contributions to the department and wish her well in her
future endeavors.

Until such time as a new director can be named, I have asked Aleisa
McKinlay to serve as the interim director of the Division of Blind
Services. Aleisa will also continue in her role as Director of Vocational
Rehabilitation. Aleisa brings a wealth of knowledge to this position and I
know that you will enjoy working with her in this capacity.

Sincerely,

Commissioner Stewart

--

Lighthouse of the Big Bend - Guiding People Through Vision Loss
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301