[Nfbf-l] NFBF Fast Cash Raffle Drawing

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 05:34:56 UTC 2012

I remembered Tuesday morning that the drawing was to take place that day, but forgot all about until I got Dan's voicemail.
I think I only bought 7-8 tickets for myself. The rest I put family and friends names on.
It only takes one ticket to win, and the odds of winning are much better than the lotto.
Thanks everyone. A special thanks to Gloria for drawing my name.

Gina Minichiello
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net
904-571-9117