[Nfbf-l] NFBF Dream Team

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 01:34:35 UTC 2012

OK Presidents,
It is time to get your Dream Teams Motivated and looking ahead for
CruiseVention 2014!
As you saw from our Sneak Preview of the CruiseVention Agenda it will be an
 action packed cruise experience with all the necessary NFBF Convention
Business  worked in and still leaving you plenty of time to visit the NCL
island  and  also the  Bahamas with evening entertainment  and all the great
cruise  activities  available. You get to experience the best of both worlds ,
our  state convention and the Cruise at the same time.
We had to find something that would compete with the 6 back to back  years
of NFB National Convention coming to Orlando and I believe this one  will
more than compete with that venue. There is nothing more exciting than
cruiseing  in my humble opinion. I have cruised for years and so have many  of
your fellow NFB members. We find the experience of non stop activity if that
is what you seek  just a blast, and also enjoy just relaxing at a  fantastic
 tree top lounge  playing bachi ball  or ring  toss  next to the sea going
by  and even networking with fellow  passengers . The Sayer family just
returned from  a great Christmas  Cruise  down to San Juan , St. Thomas and St.
Martin where we played ,  relaxed, and made some great new friends. I met
Johnand Harris from Hollywood  Cigar  upstairs in the Lawn Club  that
overlooked the back of the ship  where we had great conversation about cigars ,
enjoyed a cocktail or two and  smoked some great cigars. Cruiseing has something
for everyone and just because  you may be disabled  doesn't exclude you at
all. Patty and I lost count of  the power chairs, scooters, and wheel chairs
that were on board this cruise and  the blind guy Dwight only got turned
around  a couple of times. The best  part of getting turned aroundonce in a
while is that you get to explore a  portion of the ship that  you hadn't
visited before. I found the  greatest  fittness center  on deck 12  right in the
front of the  ship that had more equipment in it than I had seen in most
land based  fittness centers. The aqua spa and hot tubs were just grand .
Patty , Austin ,  Amanda and I enjoyed breakfast  in our cabins most days before
we started  our day exploring  the ship or navigating  the shores.
So come on you all and lets get excited about  making   CruiseVention 2014
the experience of a lifetime and have a grand time doing  it.

For the CruiseVention Particulars and to even set up an afordable payment
plan call our travel consultant,
Cheryl Echevarria  at 631-456-5394

Dwight

PS  for those who may have a little sight here is a photo from our
Christmas Cruise.