[Nfbf-l] Please send all paperwork back to me please

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 03:05:17 UTC 2012

To  all:

Many of you  have inadvertently fax some paperwork back to Norwegian Cruise
Lines, meaning  the Access Form. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT.

There is one  person doing all our arrangements for the cruise.

So if I send  you paperwork like the invoice which you keep a copy of for
your own records  and send me back the rest.

The other  piece of paperwork is the Access Form. Both of these attachments
come  together. Leave the top part blank which says name, date, ship name,
sailing  date, etc. I will fill that out, someone actually put 2013 instead
of 2014 and  I didn't catch it until Norwegian informed me.

So I to fix  it myself, so instead of me have to fix these issues just
check off that  applies. If you need an ASL person please indicate, if you have
a guide dog  and you are going to take the dog, fill it out.

FYI, some  have indicated for the life jackets for the dogs, they don't
carry them, they  are available at an edition price, separate from the cruise
lines, just like  renting a wheelchair or a scooter and other things
available to  you.

Sign the  bottom of the paperwork, and send back to me, if you don't have
script font on  your compute you can type your name and send it.

Again, save  if on your computer for your records.

Thank you for  your understanding.

Cheryl  Echevarria

Disabled  Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!

Cheryl Echevarria,  Owner
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

2012 Norwegian  Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.

Affiliated as an  independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST -  #1018299-10
Echevarria Travel and  proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a year  round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and other  resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November 6,  2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of my  earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for  couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per  booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member  of the NFB.org, just book through us.

=