[Nfbf-l] Rehab center seeking Nac

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:02:06 UTC 2012

I read in the October minutes of the Florida rehabilitation council for the blind that the rehabilitation center for the blind and visually impaired is currently seeking NAC accreditation! All that work  Craig Kiser did, gone straight to Hell! He warned us stuff would get worse, and did we the blind of Florida listen? No, This is our own fault! We truly want to be costouditalized, or the NFB of Florida would be apposing this! Like it or not NAC is alive and well and its our own fault! RJ