[Nfbf-l] Student scholarships

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Tue Feb 7 12:34:27 UTC 2012

Holly,

I just enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in psychology.  I can
complete it all online.  It is through Argosy University.  It's been a long
time since I graduated college and I am a little scared, but mostly excited.

I'm just trying to cover all the bases where funding is concerned, so I'm
looking into all options.

Good luck to you.

Kathy