[Nfbf-l] OT: Some News

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 10 13:43:02 UTC 2012

Carolyn
do you have a family who needs help? Please feel free to give them my name and number -- not only as VP of FOPBC but I also work for Central FL Parent Center, a parent training organization that helps families who have kids with disabilities and helps parents get thru the maze of IEPs, services, and all ...

Thank you!

Doreen Franklin
IEP Coach, Southeast Area
Central FL Parent Center