[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] chapter & division fundraisers

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 15:02:44 UTC 2012

Hi Gina,

I would be more in favor of either a cash prize or prizes, or a raffle like the one we just did for the two iPads.  I don’t believe they require as much work as a cruise raffle.  All we would need to do is decide the number of prizes, a goal for how many tickets to sell and get them printed and go.  We did very very well with the recent iPad raffle and with more time to sell tickets we might even do better.  It doesn’t have to be iPad’s.  It could be something else like an LCD or plasma TV with an Apple TV to go along with it.  Both can be gotten pretty reasonable now if we stick with say a 32 inch to a 42 inch model TV and the Apple TV is only $99.  If we have a fund raising committee meeting I can talk about this in more detail and even gather some example prices for TV’s.

Thanks,
Jim