[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter Happenings 2012

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 20:59:28 UTC 2012

The Gainesville Chapter of the NFBF conducted elections  February 11, 2012.  We have 14 members, 2 new members joined in January and February.

We are kicking the year into gear with a full board again:

Al Zubillaga  President
Carrie Zubillaga  Vice President
Judy Hamilton    Secretary
Kathy Roskos    Treasurer
Board Members:
Maria Petas
Carol Massey
Jo DeNicola

Even though things were very hectic and challenging yesterday we continue to grow and encourage each other and work together as a team.  We appreciate Carrie's service as chapter president and upcoming vice president starting in March.  We appreciate David Roskos service on the board of directors.  He continues to be a valuable member of our chapter.

Our members are our strength.

Judy
Chapter Secretary