[Nfbf-l] events committee meeting

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 19 14:27:32 UTC 2012

agenda, door prizes, food, entertainment, exhibtion,goody bags,
hospitality, music, parents of blind kids, registration, resolutions,
scholarships, and transportation.

  Dear Gloria and All,
The Palm Beach Chapter is honored to host the NFB State Convention in our
area and will do all we can to make it a success. David requested that I
join the events committee so I will be on the conference call. The areas
that I am interested in assisting with are the agenda, food, exhibit hall,
parents of blind kids and registration.

Carolyn Lapp