[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] Events Committee Meeting

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 22:57:16 UTC 2012

Either date will work for me.

Thanks Gloria!

Lenora

-----Original Message-----
From: Gloria Hicks <GloriaNFB at irescue-tax.com>
To: NFBF-Leaders <NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com>; nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sat, Feb 18, 2012 4:56 pm
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Events Committee Meeting

Hello Everyone,

It is time again actually past time to start meeting to organize our 2012 state convention planning by meeting together. The convention will be held at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton Florida, May 25-28. I talked with David Evans Palm Beach chapter president and we offering as meeting dates February 20 and 27 as initial meeting. I should have sent this message out yesterday.
Please send your answer of your date preference to “respond all” by Sunday eveing 10:00 o’clock. We need persons who are interested in auctions, audio aids, agenda, door prizes, food, entertainment, exhibtion,goody bags, hospitality, music, parents of blind kids, registra tion, resolutions, scholarships, and transportation.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100  Cell: 813 340-9754