[Nfbf-l] behavior and cane use

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 00:23:35 UTC 2012

Doreen, Kids her age, as you know don't want to do anything that makes them
seem or look "different". I will think about this one, but as Mark said,
maybe some sort of rewards system. I think most of us who are blind have
adjustment issues with our canes.  I would bet that if you talked to the
partially sighted adults on this list you would find many who do not use a
cane. Let me give this some more thought. Happy New Year to you and all.