[Nfbf-l] Border Collie

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Jan 11 20:38:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am writing again about the 11 month old neutered Border collie in
Jacksonville who is looking for a home.  His owner is talking about bringing
him to the animal shelter in spite of being told of Border collie rescues
right in Florida.  They are just tired of having the dog.

POersonally, this really bothers me because a dog is a living animal that
you committ to having for 10-15 years, not a pair of shoes you get rid of
when you don't want them any more.

So if you are interested in this great dog for free please email me
privately at jody at thewhitehats.com

Yes, Border collies have a lot of energy and this dog needs to run but he is
very loving and smart.

JODY