[Nfbf-l] Pinellas Chapter election results

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 02:33:50 UTC 2012

Hello Federationists,

Today 01/21/12 at our regularly held chapter meeting we had our chapter elections and here are the results.  Congratulations to them all and as you will see we have some new leadership at the top.

President, Kim Ellsworth

Vice President, Debbie Hietala

Secretary, Mary Ball

Treasurer, Larry Ball

Board member, Janice Snow

Board member, Grant Downey

Board member, Jim Ellsworth

We have what we think are some great plans for 2012.  We want to drive to get more young people involved and interested which seems to be a difficult task but we are determined to reach out and pull them in.  We also want to get parents of blind children to come to our meetings as well.  We believe these two goals together will bring more youth to our group and help our membership to grow.  A committee was formed today with that in mind so we can get started.  This is just one of our new goals this year but we feel it is the most important.  We are excited about this and other challenges so here we go.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth