[Nfbf-l] Pinellas Chapter election results

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 03:44:47 UTC 2012

Congratulations to all those who have been elected. I also wish to give a
hearty thank you to all those who are leaving office for a job well done. We
appreciate your service to your chapter and the NFBF. I look forward to
working with all of the Pinellas Chapter and its Board of Directors.

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor