[Nfbf-l] Pinellas Chapter election results

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 23:45:40 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,
	Congratulations on your recently elected officers and board members.
I truly am impressed with the new leadership. Kim is so gifted in so many
ways so I know she'll do a terrific job in leading the chapter ever forward.
Grant is one of my favorite Federationists and of course, you know that I
hold you in the highest esteem. Pinellas is really going to rock this year
with that marvelous group of leaders working together to build new bridges
for the chapter.

Go Pinellas!

Blessings,

Kathy Davis