[Nfbf-l] basic Excel question

Samara Raine samararaine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:48:25 UTC 2012

F2

Sam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherri" <flmom2006 at gmail.com>
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 5:24 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] basic Excel question

I am using MS Office 2003 with Excel. How do I edit a particular cell? What
is the hot key to allow me to do so? I looked in the Windows commands and
also in the help commands, could not find it. I haven't used Excel in so
long, I have forgotten how. thanks.

Sherri
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board