[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2012 Convention is History

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 4 21:52:18 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just returned home from visiting friends and I'd like to echo what everyone
has commented upon.

Sherri, it was a joy to meet Rhett and Stevie. I managed to get to the
Senior Concerns Committee meeting and it was great. I got into the end of
Holly's presentation and it was a great job.  Well done, Holly! I'd like to
learn more about the Minority Concerns Committee since I was not able to
get to that presentation. Marilyn or Carlos fill me in at your convenience.
I look forward to this committee growing. Congratulations to Gloria and all
the Events Committee members who made the 2012 convention a success!!
Judy

Thank
> you to Marilyn and Carlos and all of your panelists.
>
> Dan
>
> "It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."
>
>                                                      -Garrison Keillor

Behalf